Enjoy the true treasures of the world famous UNESCO cultural and natural heritage sites in Croatia for 6 days of history, leisure and fun.
As this part of the world is located at the crossroads of some great civilizations, and each of them has left its own mark and influence, we can marvel at the diversity of ruins and monuments from Greek and Roman times, through Medieval, Renaissance and Baroque period.
Dubrovnik – UNESCO old town city tour & island of Lokrum
Dubrovnik – Elaphite Islands
Dubrovnik – Montenegro tour – UNESCO Kotor
Dubrovnik – Bosnia & Herzegovina tour – UNESCO Mostar town & Old Bridge
Split – UNESCO Diocletian Palace
Split – Šibenik tour UNESCO Cathedral St. James & Trogir tour UNESCO Old City
Split – Departure
- Have a safe trip home… while planning your next visit for more undiscovered pleasures in this lovely part of Europe.
- Tour price per person (based on 2 guests in double occupancy): From xxx €
- Tour price per person (based on 6 guests in double occupancy): From xxx €
- Price includes: Accommodations in 4 or 5 star hotels, breakfast included
- All transfers in private vehicles with drivers
- All tours with private local guides
- Motor or sail boat to Elaphite Island cruise
The above itinerary is a suggestion. It can be adapted according to your personal desires. Please contact our travel experts.